on September 28, 1907 and
passed away on March 23, 1931.
Young, determined, courageous with a fight-till-you-die spirit. Even after 75 years of his execution, Bhagat Singh still rules the mind of young revolutionaries. Though there are many moderates who do not approve of his methods, there are many others who applaud his undeterred passion for justice and his socialist perspective to India's independence. He was bestowed the title "Shaheed".
As a tribute to this passionate revolutionary, who acted and spoke beyond his years, SoulPrints has compiled a few through-provoking quotes. Such poignant words from a 24 year old!
- Bombs and pistols do not make a revolution. The sword of revolution is sharpened on the whetting-stone of ideas.
- Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith.
- Every tiny molecule of Ash is in motion with my heat. I am such a Lunatic that I am free even in Jail.
- Old order should change, always and ever, yielding place to new, so that one "good" order may not corrupt the world. It is in this sense that we raise the shout "Long Live Revolution".
- I emphasize that I am full of ambition and hope and of full charm of life. But I can renounce all at the time of need, and that is the real sacrifice.
This is a SoulPrints.in Tribute to our own Brave Heart Bhagat Singh.